A complete review of AffiloTools by Affilorama which is a tool to help improve your search engine rankings
AffiloTools review in 25 seconds…
AffiloTools is for improving your search engine rankings and is part of the online suite of tools and training within Affilorama. The tool was designed by online marketing enthusiast Mark Ling. This website data tool is for those content marketers with a website or blog who are looking to stay ahead of the competition. Affilorama claim that the tool integrates with Google analytics, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Moz, Semrush, Clickbank and more. They also claim that AffiloTools automatically tracks your rankings in greater depth and in more search engines, so you benefit from being able to see real results and see your precise movements in the search engine rankings or SERPS. In addition they claim that AffiloTools stacks your real rankings against your real traffic data. Which means you will be able to see which keywords and positions are most important to your business. Let’s take a closer look…
Are you keen to improve the search engine rankings of your blog or website? Do you want more traffic to your blog or website as a content affiliate marketer? If you answered yes to either or both of these questions, this AffiloTools review will help you to decide whether this particular tool is right for you. Let’s take a look…
What is AffiloTools + what to expect from this tool + what does it do?
The AffiloTools tool is a part of Mark Ling’s online marketing system Affilorama. The tool is for content marketers with a website or blog who are looking for improved website traffic. But more importantly not just any traffic, but targeted traffic for your niche.
AffiloTools provides web stats for content online marketers. It crunches data from a wide range of premium sources to find out what’s going on with your website. These sources include search engines like Google and Bing; It also includes social media sites like Facebook and Twitter; plus it also provides revenue data from affiliate websites like Clickbank.
They say it integrates with Google analytics, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Moz, Semrush, Clickbank and more. They also claim that AffiloTools automatically tracks your rankings in greater depth and in more search engines. Which is claimed that you benefit as you can see real results and see your precise movements in the search engines. In addition they claim that AffiloTools stacks your real rankings against your real traffic data. Which means you will be able to see which keywords and positions are most important to your business.
So does this web stats tool really help your affiliate marketing business? Is this search engine ranking tool any better than doing these check manually or by using each source individually? Let’s take a closer look…
Features of the AffiloTools web stats tool
The main features of the AffiloTools web stats tool include the following:
- AffiloTools gives you the ability to see even more of your data over time, which includes long-term trends, traffic, social activity earnings plus more.
- You’ll be able to see if your competitors are gaining on you by watching your niche and other competitors in this niche.
- AffiloTools helps you to build backlinks better and faster by helping you to find high quality sites in your niche.
- The tool also checks the health of your website to spot any technical problems that may affect how your website performs.
- AffiloTools works on Mac’s PC’s, mobile phone and iPads.
- Your data is stored securely online.
Let’s take a look at each of these tool features in more detail.
With AffiloTools you’ll be able to see the long-term trends for your website rankings. In Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) terms, rank or ranking refers to where a website or page is ranked within search engine results. This webpage rank within a search engine is also known as a position.
Your website’s SEO or SEM ranking is important. It will determine how much traffic your site will receive for any given search term or keyword. The more traffic your website receives the more affiliate sales you’ll make. Which is so long as the traffic is targeted traffic appropriate to your niche.
Using this web stats tool you’ll be able to track your rankings for as many keywords and search engines you like, but which is limited depending on the plan you choose. This means that for each of your pages or posts you have on your blog or website, you’ll be able to track each page or post’s position in the rankings for specific keywords.
You will have your data in one place for all your indexed pages. This will allow you to watch each keyword’s position improve in each search engine. But also AffiloTools will allow you to quickly see when and if any of your keyword’s position dips. Which may indicate a problem for you to fix or improve upon.
In addition to search engine rankings, AffiloTools tracks social media activity on important social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. You’ll be able to track your likes and retweets in one place and be able to see your social media reach.
But ultimately it’s about your affiliate earnings too. AffiloTools will allow you to track your affiliate sales or merchant earnings on sites like Clickbank over a longer period of time of more than three months.
2. AffiloTools enables you to see if your competitors are gaining on you by watching your niche and other competitors in this niche
Using AffiloTools you’ll be able to watch your competitors who may be gaining on you. You’ll be able to keep an eye on other sites in your niche by using AffiloTools on your competitors websites and blogs.
This will give you the data to find the big players and more serious rivals. You’ll be able to see who of them are moving up the rankings. But more importantly; how are they doing it.
Not only will you be able to see which keywords your competitors are gaining on, but you’ll be able to see their backlinks too. This will give you advanced warning if any of your competitors are actively building backlinks to their sites and to specific keywords. This will enable you to do the same if you wish.
Within AffiloTools there’s a Link Finder tool. This Link Finder tool will help you to find high quality sites in your niche. Once these quality websites have been found, it will give you the best potential for building beneficial backlinks.
A backlink pointing to your website effectively gives it a vote of confidence on behalf of the website that points to it. This is good from a search engine ranking perspective. A backlink can give your website a boost up the search engine rankings or page position.
Using AffiloTools you’ll be able to build backlinks better and faster. Within AffiloTools you’ll be able to choose between guest posting, comments on other blog posts or in article directories. This is at the same time as being able to choose from those sites that will give your own site the biggest boost. You’ll be able to know beforehand whether the niche sites will be receptive to taking links, which in turn will save you time.
4. AffiloTools will also checks the health of your website to spot any technical problems that may affect how your website performs.
Once you’ve registered your website on AffiloTools, the tool will be keeping a close eye on the health of your website 24/7. With this check running in the background 24 hours a day 7 days a week, you’ll have piece of mind. You’ll be able to be rest assured that it will discover any technical issues your website has that might hurt your affiliate business.
Any -problems will be highlighted to you each time you log into AffiloTools, and the types of problems highlighted include:
- Whether your website is running slowly: A slow running website can seriously affect your bounce rate and in turn your ranking on the search engines.
- When and if your website has gone offline: Of course if your website is offline for any period of time this will impact on your visitors. Plus in the long term will affect your visibility on the search engines.
- AffiloTools will spot if there are any issues with your SEO that could be hurting your rankings: Examples of this might be your H1 tags on your pages.
This part of the AffiloTools system will allow you to spend more time to focus on other important things. For example; writing more articles for keywords or finding new affiliate products to sell and review.
5. AffiloTools works on Mac’s PC’s, mobile phone and iPads
Depending on your preference between Mac or PC, AffiloTools has you covered. This is because the tool can be accessed from either type of device. Additionally, you can access AffiloTools from your mobile devices too, including iPhone’s, iPad’s and Android mobiles.
6. Your data is stored securely online
All the data within AffiloTools is stored securely online. The benefit of this is that you can monitor your website from anywhere and at any time day or night.
The pros and cons of the AffiloTools web stats tool
What are the pros vs the cons of the AffiloTools web stats tool?
The pros of AffiloTools
- First and foremost, this tool is extremely easy to set up by entering the URL of your website, plus any keywords you want to track.
- The information provided by the tool is very easy to follow and understand and includes graphs and charts.
- The tool is comprehensive with data from a great number of premium sources, which is updated on a regular basis.
- The information is easy enough to follow whether you’re a complete beginner to content marketing, an intermediate or an advanced online marketer.
- You’ll save a significant amount of money using AffiloTools, because if you had to pay for individual accounts with a combination of these premium sources, this would cost far more than your investment in AffiloTools.
- You’ll save time by using this tool which would otherwise be wasted in doing manual checks and tests on your website, your backlinks and so on.
- You can try it before you buy it with a FREE opening plan. Whilst this free version has limited resources, it does at least mean youcan try it before you invest in the next plan.
The cons of AffiloTools
- AffiloTools only comes as an online portal, which means you need a computer or other device like an iPad to review your website data.
- The system is not available offline and cannot be downloaded.
- The free version is quite limited, but it serves a purpose to let you see how it works for one of your websites or blogs for up to 10 keywords and two search engines.
Who is the AffiloTools suitable for?
The AffiloTools is suitable if you fall into any of the following categories:
- AffiloTools is for you if you are looking to make money online whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced content marketer.
- It is for you if you are keen to build backlinks to your blog or website, as this tool will help you to achieve this much faster and in a more targeted way. If you thought sourcing backlinks was easy to do without a AffiloTools, you’ll soon realise after having access to it how much easier it is when you have the right information in front on you.
- AffiloTools is for you if you are struggling to obtain a good ranking position in the search engine results. This may of course be because your niche is particularly competitive. However, having said that, if you choose your keywords carefully and write good articles as explained in Pathway to Passive, this may not be a problem.
- AffiloTools is also for you if you lack the patience to wait for your website or blog to rank naturally. However, as already mentioned in the point above if you write good articles these are likely to attract links naturally in any case.
- If you’re not getting the results you are seeking from your website or blog, AffiloTools will help you to find out where you might be going wrong.
- If you’re the type of person who struggles to understand information, you don’t need to worry as the information should be easily understood by complete beginners as well as those who are more advanced. Plus you can try it for free to see if you are able to understand it.
- It’s for those looking to accelerate and increase their affiliate commissions by improving the ranking position of their website or blog.
AffiloTools review conclusion
- This has to be one of the best value for money web data tools on the market. Pricing options begin with the free version. The free plan provides data on website with up to 10 keywords and two search engines are tracked. The Bronze option at just $17 per month gives you access to have three monitored websites and up to 30 keywords and three search engines per website. But even the Gold option for agency or high traffic sites, which will monitor 10 websites with up to 100 keywords per site is good value. This makes it cost just less than $10 per website per month.
- AffiloTools is a simple, effective and an easy to use tool. It will help you if you’re a content marketer and will help you to increase your affiliate commission earnings.
- The web data you have access to is advanced stuff. This will help you to stay ahead of the competition in your niche market.
- You’re given access to a great backlink checking tool. If this backlink checking tool is used as it’s designed, it will help you to obtain long-term free search engine traffic. Which is especially true if your chosen niche is an evergreen topic. Plus is the alternative to having to pay for traffic using pay per click (PPC).
- Even if you end up going for the Gold version of AffiloTools, the monthly investment in this tool will pay for itself in the long term.
- All your most important data is all in one place.
- You can try out their basic version for free so this makes it even easier to make a decision on whether AffiloTools is right for you or not.
Time to reflect with six important questions to ask yourself
I thought it would be useful to ask you a few final questions to help you to reflect on what you’ve read about a tool to help improve search engine rankings. But more importantly extra considerations when you’re reading this AffiloTools review and whether it’s right for you.
- Would you like to speed up how quickly your content marketing website or blog is ranked in the search engine results of the likes of Google and Bing?
- Are you keen to avoid the many problems associated with technical issues with your website or blog which may otherwise go unnoticed by you.
- Are you in need of help with finding the right keywords for your niche?
- Do you want to know what are the competition are doing in your niche or are you worried about new competition taking away your affiliate commissions?
- Are you always keen to stay ahead of your competition?
- Would you like to save $1,000’s by having access to tools and SEO resources that are all in one place, where ordinarily these would cost much more if purchased individually?
- If you choose to upgrade from the free version, can you afford to invest $17 per month in the Bronze version of AffiloTools? Or should I ask, can you afford not to invest in improving your search engine rankings?
I hope you enjoyed this article about AffiloTools review
If you’ve benefitted from reading this article on “AffiloTools review” please share it on your favourite social media site.
Also, if you have anything to add or if you have any questions, please feel free to comment below too.
There will also be many more articles about affiliate marketing for you to read and learn about, so please bookmark this blog.
Happy content marketing!